From Mesón Ca’n Pedro we want to inform our clients that we are working to adapt with all the guarantees to the new possible protocol of action.
Our commitment will be:
- COMPLETE DISINFECTION of the RESTAURANT before reopening the service by companies authorized to disinfect public spaces by Covid-19 virus
- FORMATION and MONITORING CONTROL of hygienic sanitary measures by our staff, and MEDICAL CONTROL by the company in charge of hygiene and safety at work for all our employees.
- DISINFECTION in the reception of ALL PRODUCTS by our staff
- Adaptation of common areas such as bathrooms: CONTACLESS electronic water buttons and hand gel dispensers
- Installation of HYDRO-ALCOHOLIC GEL dispensers for hand disinfection at the entrance. Reinforcement of these elements at the exit of the bathrooms, where they were already installed.
- If necessary, temperature control with the installation of a BODY TEMPERATURE measurement CAMERA at the entrance
- Installation of OZONE generating DEVICES in our living rooms and kitchens to disinfect our furniture and the air.
- 2 Meters of TABLE SEPARATION, both in the interior room and on the terraces, and the installation of dividers between the different spaces.
- Acquisition and use of FACE MASKS, FULL PROTECTION FACIAL SCREENS and disposable GLOVES by all our staff
- QR CODES for reading our Menu Letter, through customer mobile phones
- Obtaining CERTIFICATION fully adapted to Corrective Measures against the Covid-19 Virus established by the official authorities
And in addition, we will implement all the measures recommended from the official health and hygiene institutions.
We will do everything possible to be COMPLETELY SECURE OF CONTACTS and guarantee the safety of our clients
Looking forward to receiving you and being able to enjoy the atmosphere of our restaurant with all of you again 😊